Carve Magazine Issue 219
Our latest issue of Carve Magazine is out now. Order your copy of issue 219 and get it delivered to your door.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Tony John, Porthcawl photographer and award winning fish and chip shop manager.
- Pembrokshire ripper Luke Cromwell tells us about life as an Indo charter boat captain.
- Jamies Brisick on the birth of the Endless Summer, and it's effect on our surfing lives.
- Wilem Banks on why he comes from California to the UK to get his slab fix.
- Meet Arthur Picard, when he's not body surfing huge waves, he's shooting them.
- All the contenders for the Carve 2023 photo of the year.
- Winter escapes -A few sparks to fire up your imagination.
- How to travel with a surfboard -Keeping your sled safe and airline charges.
- Lowestoft -East coast surf hub for over 60 years.
- Sessions - The best of a so so summer.
CARVE is Britain's most popular surfing magazine, full of awesome photography, features, travel, interviews and news from around the surfing world.
For previous issues of Carve Magazine, click here.