Carve Magazine Issue 219
Our latest issue of Carve Magazine is out now. Order your copy of issue 219 and get it delivered to your door.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Tony John, Porthcawl photographer and award winning fish and chip shop manager.
- Pembrokshire ripper Luke Cromwell tells us about life as an Indo charter boat captain.
- Jamies Brisick on the birth of the Endless Summer, and it's effect on our surfing lives.
- Wilem Banks on why he comes from California to the UK to get his slab fix.
- Meet Arthur Picard, when he's not body surfing huge waves, he's shooting them.
- All the contenders for the Carve 2023 photo of the year.
- Winter escapes -A few sparks to fire up your imagination.
- How to travel with a surfboard -Keeping your sled safe and airline charges.
- Lowestoft -East coast surf hub for over 60 years.
- Sessions - The best of a so so summer.
CARVE is Britain's most popular surfing magazine, full of awesome photography, features, travel, interviews and news from around the surfing world.
For previous issues of Carve Magazine, click here.
Sorry, currently out of stock